Excellent blog!~ Take a look-see!
Update: Hey everyone, we’re very happy to have been Freshly Pressed for the 2nd time! Thanks to regular readers who have been supporting our writing team since day one and a heartful welcome to our new readers! Enjoy your time at the House of Geekery, and make sure you check the homepage to see our other great features!
We’re bringing the Weekly Top 10 forward a few days this week for obvious reasons. Today is a day when couples are going to want to spend some quality time with each other partaking in traditional date-like rituals. One such ritual is the time-honored watching of a movie. If you head over to the romantic section of the video library you will quickly find that everything there is garbage. Valentines Day, Love Actually, Twilight…none of these are going are do anything to create a romantic mood for any self-respecting…
View original post 1,299 more words
Yes, do this! I love my local bookstores!
1) To support your local bookstore. Here’s a fantastic list on why you should buy books locally.
2) YOU GET A BOOK! You get to slip inside a whole new little world for a while, and maybe learn something new.
3) You get to SEE other books that you might want… browsing is one of my absolute favorite things about bookstores!
4) You’d be supporting your local economy… and times are tough, what goes around comes around.
5) A lot of other people are doing it. Okay, that doesn’t look like a lot… but if you and your friends join, maybe it will!
What reasons do you have?